6 years ago
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Happy Birthday Addison
I can't believe it has been 5 years. I also can't believe in those 5 years we have added 4 kids to our family...Addison ('04) Adylin ('05) Matthew ('06) Bennett ('08). I'm sure there is much I can say, but I don't want to put it on my blog. Just know that I still think of her often and wonder who she would be today. I also know that my life is forever changed by her and the rest of my kids. So here are the pictures to remember. Bennett on his first birthday visit.
Watching the balloons. Ady has a book in her arms. This is a book I made with Addison's pictures. It is Ady's new favorite thing. She has been talking and asking questions about Addison since her birthday. I keep thinking it'll pass, but not yet. She even prays that she will get to meet her some day and wants to be there when Jesus digs her up. Ady asks so many questions, I hardly know how to answer them all so she can understand. She is pretty funny though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think that is so sweet that you go there on her birthday every year. Isn't it wonderful that you can see her again some day.
I love the gospel... the plan of salvation is most remarkable... Ady does ask some hard questions. I think her brain just never stops... She is so smart.
They were all so sweet during our time there...very respectful of the place that it is... I marvel at their sweet spirits.
They are the cutest kids... I guess I am a bit over the top about them... hehe
Post a Comment