This last week was Matthew's first week going to someone else's house for preschool. He did okay. He apparently likes to do his own thing by himself on occasion. The "teacher"
said he would wander off and play with toys every once in awhile. He also likes to put his hands down his pants...this is not a new thing. I joke that he is very attatched to his boy part. In all of the ultrasounds we have of him, he is holding on to it for dear life. I used to go in for my ultrasounds (we had MANY) and each time I would ask the tech to check and see if his "thingy" fell off (I wanted him to be a girl.) Well, each time she would check and say, "Nope, still there and he's making sure he holds it in place so it doesn't fall off." LOL So we are constantly working on leaving it alone, I guess "teacher" will get to help remind him too. Next week is a new house, I think Matt will take time to adjust, when Ady did GREAT in preschool. She still loves to go and learn. We have started to sing songs when we comb her hair (her least favorite thing to do). Our favorite is the monkey song. We put everyone's name it. Lately it had been, "Three little monkey's swinging in the tree. Teasing mister Bennett(alligator) you can't catch me. Along comes mister Bennett and SNAP! Grabbed that Ady (or Matthew or Tanner or Mommy) out of the tree." It gives us all a great big laugh and keeps her from thinking about me combing her hair. She also loves to sing the speckled frog song.
Mommy LOVES the 2 hour break. Bennett and I played for a bit, did laundry and ran a few errands. I'm hoping to get some projects going in the next little while, we'll see how that goes.
6 years ago
2 comments:
Preschool is a wonderful invention. Use your time wisely!
You forgot to post his wind thingy he used his goo stick for. He loves glue. He is so funny... hehe
Post a Comment