Russ so kindly took apart the bunkbed (with Joe) brought it over and set it up...I think it took 3 hours. I am so happy he was so patient and willing to do this!!!!!
These next two pictures are for you Carrie. I know you never REALLY wonder where Carson gets it from, but this was the first picture I took. I thought it was so funny that all the guys got in the truck and Sam so happily got in the back.
The other joke Sam and I had......he got there about an hour or so after everyone else and as I took this picture he said, "Make sure everyone notices I'm the only one working...." hahaha
Sorry Sam, had to take pictures of everyone else.
Moving what I refer to as the "Beast" this is our bed and it is monstrous and horrible to move. We have moved it now 3 times and I told Davis.....next time is to the trash. LOL
We also laughed about this one. Mike was standing there saying, "Come on boys!" He informed me he was the supervisor. But don't get any ideas, he really worked HARD!!!
Okay, that's all I got. I wasn't really helping, but I also wasn't very busy taking pictures either. LOL!
2 comments:
Why did you guys move? Congratulations on the new baby!
Yep, Sam is a kid at heart, that's one of the many reasons why I love him! :)
Post a Comment