Sorry no pictures, but I had to document (for my kids in the future) a cool mom moment!!!! So for those that don't know what a beyblade it, you are missing out!!!
So I lied here is a picture of beyblades, they spin around and "battle", last one spinning is the winner.
My boys are HUGE into them. They got loads for Christmas and a beyblade "arena", sorry no pictures, google it if it's important. So, Tanner had been bugging me to do a Beyblade tournament, he wanted to invite friends over and "battle". I kept making excuses and then finally caved. I made silly invites and he took them to school. The day finally came and the boys were SOOOO excited. We had over 10 boys at our house and boy did it get LOUD!!!!! I had to hide in another room to chat with some of the moms that hung out for a bit. Warren was actually sleeping when it started, poor kid, didn't get to sleep long. He got back at them and very stealthily grabbed beyblades while they were battling. Oh the complaints that came from that, priceless.
All the boys told me how, Cool of a Mom I was....yes, I had to write it down so when my kids complain about how uncool I am I can remind them....do you remember when?!?!?!
No comments:
Post a Comment