I had my dr appointment Wed. Nov. 24. It was fun to take the 3 little kids to the ultrasound. They loved seeing the baby in my tummy and got super excited. Ady was a bit bummed the lady wouldn't tell her that the baby was a girl :) She was also bummed because she couldn't give her a picture of the face. So baby has turned head down and is engaged, she could get no pictures of the face or most of the head. :) Yippie! I am also dialated to a 2 almost 3, which is crazy since I was pretty much nothing on Friday. I'm a bit nervous that this labor will go super fast, or that I will do a ton beforehand and when I finally go into labor I'll be so close to the end it's scary. I have been having more and more contractions that are painful, just not regular. I kept telling baby that I wanted to get through Thanksgiving and we were super nervous last night that it "was time." Now I'm changing my plea to after Saturday. I just found out one of my best friends is taking her daughter (that she adopted through foster care) to the temple on Saturday and I want to be there soooo bad. She came over yesterday and said, "You know when we got married you looked like this...super pregnant." She was right, they got married in June just before Tanner was born, so I said to her, "So this is all YOUR fault then." It was funny. So I am crossing my fingers that baby stays put until after the temple Saturday...I'm still saying Sunday since all of my true, non induced labors fall on a Sunday and get Davis out of meetings. LOL
So there you have it. I will possibly try to post a little bit about Thanksgiving, but the next post might be an "IT'S A......" post.
Enjoy Thanksgiving and eat as much as you'd like....I give you permission.
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment