Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Randomness

Nothing incredible or exciting has happened lately. So I figured I would clean off my camera....especially since I keep telling my friend I will send her pictures of her son. These are in no particular order...okay backward, I always forget how to upload them and then hate moving them around.

Yesterday was a miraculous moment. Ady and Bennett were playing nicely downstairs. This is actually a common thing now and I LOVE it. They are the best of friends. FYI:If you want Bennett to like you (I've heard from many he likes no one and that's not true.) but, if you want Bennett to like you a: feed him, this boy LOVES his food. b: take him outside. Those are his two favorite things right now and luck has it Ady does both with him often.


So, while this was going on, I figured I'd find where the other two trouble makers are. Tanner and Matt have a really bad habit of leaving Ady out AND letting her know about it. I hear a sad, tearful Ady many times a day saying, "Tanner isn't going to be my friend anymore." "Matthew says he won't invite me to his birthday party, only Tanner." "MOM, they locked me out of the room AGAIN, it's just not fair." In fairness to the boys, she is a bit of a pain. We are working on both problems, but then again, Davis had a little sister and he smiles and says, "I soooo understand."

So, this is where the boys were. So cute, Tanner has to read 20 minutes a day and Matt (by the way he will only go by Matt, no Matthew, Buddy, Baby (my favorite, I am working on it) just MATT) today. Matt was so excited.


Okay the book was a bit boring. I found Matt like this when I came up with the camera. Who could resist.


Spring is sprining. This is a pile of weeds in the back yard. I am gradually trying to clean up our mess. I have no before pictures, and only a few pictures of what i have done so far. I will try to take a picture of more later.
This is where we will put the garden. Davis raked this area for me. We will spray weed killer, till and get ready soon.
For now the plants are in the greenhouse and on my table. No pictures of that, sorry.


Ah, what a cute bunch of kids. These are Matt's preschool friends. We have a co-op thing where we swap houses each week. My week was last week and we planted carrots. AHHHHHH

This is the monkey. Bennett is a ball of all sorts of stuff right now. He has a horrible temper, the worst I have ever seen. His temper tantrums are actually quite hilarious, it takes all my effort not to laugh out loud. He is busy busy busy. Worse than Adylin, thank goodness I don't have a Matt 9 months behind him or I would be in a looney farm. He's pretty funny. He does have horrible ezcema and no matter what I try it won't clear up. I think he might have some food allergies, but since he's a bit picky right now, it's hard to cut foods out. I think we will try harder this summer when the yummy fruits and vegis come out. This child is like Tanner and won't eat meat....an occasional hotdog, but is that really meat?!?!?!

His new favorite thing to do is climb, sit on and move the barstools. He dislikes his highchair most of the time. He would much rather sit on a chair or barstool, but if I can't stand next to him he goes to the highchair. As long as food is infront of him, he is usally okay with it. His favorite foods right now are bananas (I think he's allergic, so we are trying to stop giving them to him, after this batch I won't buy anymore.) craisins, raisins, chocolate (his all time favorite) oranges, peanut butter crackers, yogurt (I think he's allergic to this too.) marshmellows, and kidney beans. Yes weirdo!!!!
A little while Tanner had to do a biography. He chose Andrei Kirilenko (whatever kid) and then they had a "wax museum" at school where he had to dress up as the character and when you walked past the kid you pushed a "button" and they would give you a spill on their person. It was really hot in the library and I seriously just wanted to find Tanner and get out of there. He of course was the LAST child. SO I skipped ahead. Tanner is into the Jazz right now and loves to watch the games with Davis. I guess the other night Davis had friends over and he said Tanner tried so hard to make "cool" comments on the game and feel included. He even made everyone popcorn and got them drinks. If any of you know my brother in law Scott, Tanner, is very much like him.

Bennett and Grandma went to see Tanner. Notice Bennett is only concerned about one thing, the ball. One of his favorite things. That and he is into hats right now. I will have to start taking pictures.

No comments: