So the majority lost we are having a BOY!!!!! We were very excited to have a wonderful ultrasound tech. She was amazing and spent a LONG time trying to get all the measurements and such. He's perfectly healthy. It was funny because she was waving the wand around trying to get some different shots....all of a sudden I said, "It's a boy!" She said, "You SAW that!" LOL I said, "Yup!" It was so funny! I can read those ultrasounds almost better than she could.
Now the name game begins. We have no ideas for the most part, so we'll see how it goes. It's weird because we ALWAYS have a name picked out before the u/s, but not this time.
I will try to scan a pictures when I get a chance.
6 years ago
9 comments:
congrats! that's very exciting!!! i voted girl, too! drat! i hate when i'm wrong!
You must be good at the boys! Congratulations!
Oh Congrats on the News... It looks Like you will be saving Your Money for all those missionaries... And I will be saving all our Money for Weddings... Yikes...It's Sometimes is Funny How things all work out...I was a Little Sadden when I knew this would be My Last Pregnancy and it wasn't a Sweet little Boy... I guess there is another plan for me in life... Dancing ballerina's and Tom Boys I can See it Now... I am defentatly not sadden anymore that is for sure... Well Congrats Take it Easy...
~Em~Erik~Brooke~Audree~Lillee~and soon arrival Evee... Alot of Ee's
Wouldn't you think...
Congrats Holly and welcome to the 3 boys club. It is an adventure for sure. I voted boy. I just got the boy vibe somehow. Maybe I'll be running into you at little league games.
Congrats! Boys are so much fun.
I'm pretty sure I voted girl... But that is because I belonged to the 4 boy club and was hoping that you would have a more evenly put together family...
Boys are fun tho... and somedays are the ones you help you feel better about being a parent :)
I know he too will be a charmer...
Sorry Ady girl... maybe someday... and just think you will have bunch of sweet sisters when they marry wisely... Notice I used the term wisely... hehehe
See what happens when I don't read blogs for ONE DAY! Let this be a lesson to me!!!!
Congrats! I agree with Ginger, welcome to the three boys club. It's exclusive and quite prestigious really. I wouldn't trade it for the WORLD!
congratulations. we're so excited for you guys.
Congrats! How's your pregnancy going this time?
Post a Comment