Thursday, October 05, 2006

Just a quick update with some pictures. We took Matthew to the cardiologist today. They had to sedate him because at his last appointment two weeks ago, he wiggled and fussed too much. After 3 1/2 hours he finally woke up, and then we got to meet with the cardiologist. He said everything looked great. The pressure in his heart looked good (they originally didn't) and he'll see us back in a year. The hole hasn't closed, so they still have to keep an eye on it. But all seems to be well. He's a happy, energetic 7 month old. He's crawling now and oh so cute!!! Here's a picture of him with his binkie. He loves to chew on it and play with it.

I found Adylin the other day by the window. At first I couldn't figure out what she was doing. Upon a closer look I noticed she was trying to catch a fly.



She also loves to help with the laundry and the other day I caught her putting Tanner's undies on her head. HAHAHA!!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

That is great news about Matthew! One less thing to stress about, eh?

Connie and Mike said...

these pictures should be entered into a child's photo contest...
love, poppie